By use of the plugins by Wunder LLC, including the website, Mango and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using the plugins and extensions or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Mango and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
- Mango is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Wunder, LLC.
- Wunder LLC is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
4. Automatic Updates
5. License Usage
Wunder LCC grants each customer one non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use.
If multiple approved licenses were purchased Wunder LLC grants multiple non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use.
The customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by Wunder LLC, to other users of the license (such as their own clients) for commercial benefit.
Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key.
Wunder LLC will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
6. Plugin Delivery
8. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Wunder LLC and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
9. Price Changes
Wunder LLC reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products and extensions are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
10. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
Wunder LLC plugins/extensions are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew on the anniversary of the purchase date as chosen at the time of purchase. This applies to all paid-for licenses including extension licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Wunder LLC extension license subscriptions:
Subscription renewals are automatically processed on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for the selected time period unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Mango website.
If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the Mango extensions you have purchased.
11. Refund Policy
We understand that not all plugins and extensions cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please send us an email at support [at] moremango.com.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin. We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup. If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will issue you a refund.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you. Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
13. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.